Christ Lutheran Preschool is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with full time and part time schedules offered two days (Tuesday, Thursday) per week, three days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) or five days.
There is an annual registration fee of $150.00 (non-refundable) for all students applying/re-enrolling.
- Students are to bring their own morning snack and afternoon snack.
- All full time students must attend the morning program that begins at 9 a.m.
- All full time students must bring their own nutritious lunch.
- When you have more than one child enrolled full time in the Preschool, there is a 10% discount applied to 2nd or 3rd child enrolled (the discount is taken from the lower rate).
- There is no credit, discount, or reimbursement given for missed, sick days, or vacation.
The 2020-2021 school year begins August 31, 2020 and concludes on June 16, 2021. The tuition fees for part time and full time schedules are based on a whole school year cost, divided into 10 equal monthly payments, September through June. The summer program is a separate weekly charge.
A two week written notice is required for any of the following schedule requests and is then still subject to availability (schedule adjustments do not apply to changes due to personal choice such as vacation as stated above):
- Adjustment of PT to FT or visa versa.
- Adjustment to a Monday through Friday schedule.
- Adjustment to a Tuesday and Thursday schedule.
- Adjustment to a Monday, Wednesday, and Friday schedule.
Additional hours may be added to the part-time schedule. The charge for extra hours is $10.00 per hour. If you need this on a consistent weekly basis, the preschool office will calculate a monthly fee for you. Occasional use of additional hours may also be arranged for your child. We ask for a one-week notice to enable us to accommodate your request.
You have the opportunity for your child to stay now and then for the lunch hour (Lunch Bunch 12 pm - 1 pm). You will need to provide a sack lunch for your child. We need at least a one-day notice. Lunch bunch and additional hours are granted only if there is space to stay within the required adult/child ratio.
The registration fee must accompany the application for enrollment. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Payments received after the 10th of the month will be assessed a late fee of $25.00 or 5%, which ever is greater. A fee of $25 will be assessed for returned checks. The summer program is a separate weekly charge.
Our center closes at 5 pm each day. A late fee of $20.00 will be charged at 5 pm with a $1.00 per minute fee every minute after closing.
Please refer to Christ Lutheran Preschool’s Handbook to answer the questions you may have regarding our program and policies.
Kindergarten - 8th Grade
- New Student Registration Fee: $400.00
- $75.00 deposit due with application
- $325.00 due 30 days after acceptance
- Returning Student Registration Fee: $300.00 - $400.00
- $300.00 when paid in full by March 27, 2020
- $350.00 when $75 deposit is made by March 27, 2020
- $275 balance is received by June 10, 2020
- $400.00 when deposit or balance is made after the due date
The registration fee includes a $25.00 allocation for the classroom field trip fund, as well as $10.00 for our fine arts programs. Registration is non-refundable.
The annual tuition may be paid in one lump sum (a 2% discount is offered if the annual amount of tuition is paid on or before August 20, 2020) or over 11-months with the first payment due July 20, 2020. There will be a late fee for all payments received after the last day of the month. Statements will be placed in the Special Delivery Envelope or mailed each month.
Annual sibling discount
For families with more than one child attending grades 1-8, a $500.00 annual discount will be applied per additional student. Kindergarten rates do not qualify for a sibling discount.
extended school care
The fees are based on an hourly rate and charged by the quarter hour. Families are invoiced monthly for Extended School Care use. The Christ Lutheran School Extended School Care rate is $4.75 per hour.